Price :Starting from £869,000
Rental Yield :3.5% Estimated
Completion Date :Completed
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :987 years
Developer :Brookfield, Concord and W1 Developments
Principal Tower is set to join the cast of architectural landmarks on London’s iconic skyline. Inspired by the architectural landmarks in its vicinity and the historic views it offers across the capital, Foster + Partners has created a design that responds to the uniqueness of its location both geographically and culturally. Principal Tower offers the opportunity to own an architectural masterpiece, equivalent to a priceless piece of art, that will give constant pleasure and lasting value.
Principal Tower enjoys a prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London, the financial capital of the world, and Shoreditch, the trend-setting capital of the world. The Tower benefits from five major transport hubs within walking distance, making it convenient to access all corners of the capital with ease and speed. London City Airport is an additional asset, being less than 30 minutes away.
London Landmarks on Your Doorstep
Many other world-famous London destinations are also easily accessible thanks to Principal Tower’s proximity to the efficient transport network. Whether you choose to spend the day on a shopping spree at Harrods or a relaxing afternoon in Hyde Park, you are only minutes away.
Whilst Principal Tower is a building of unquestionable architectural merit, it is from inside looking out that its true splendour is revealed. At 50-storeys high, it offers spectacular views from East to West, a panoramic that is unlikely to be surpassed.
Dedicated to International Excellence
Founded in London by Sir Norman Foster in 1967, Foster + Partners is now a worldwide studio of over 1200 staff with projects completed in over 75 countries. Over the past four decades, the company has undertaken a strikingly wide range of work, including civic and cultural buildings, offices, private houses and public infrastructure. It was responsible for the design of the single largest building on the planet, Beijing International Airport, and at the other end of the scale, the practice has designed a variety of furniture commissions and products, including a pen.
Principal Tower and the Gherkin, both iconic designs by Foster + Partners, will bookend London’s City Centre.
• Principal Tower is set to join the cast of architectural landmarks on London’s iconic skyline, which includes masterpieces from the Richard Rogers Partnership, Rafael Viñoly and Kohn Pedersen Fox.
• PRINCIPAL TOWER offers the opportunity to own an architectural masterpiece.
• Prestigious location overlooking the heart of the City of London.
• Easy access to five major transport hubs within walking distance.
• Car parking spaces are available in the Tower’s subterranean car park. The car park is accessed via two state-of-the-art car lifts for additional security.
• Crossrail service commences in 2018 - just prior to Principal Tower’s early 2019 opening.
• Unrivalled proximity to all of London’s finest schools, colleges, and universities.