Price :Starting from £575,000
Rental Yield :TBC
Completion Date :Completed
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 years
Developer :Barratt London
Enjoy the best of both worlds in Mill Hill, with enviable hilltop views across green fields and fast links to central London. Set within a conservation area in this highly desirable north London village, Ridgeway Views will provide a selection of stylish apartments and detached houses.
First two and three-bedroom apartments are available now, with parking included on all homes. Help to Buy is also available on selected plots.
The homes at Ridgeway Views include open-plan living areas with spacious, flowing interiors, along with private outdoor space. Kitchens are equipped with a full range of modern, integrated appliances to make cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
Once complete, the development will provide convenience of a dedicated concierge service and on-site residents’ gym, along with a communal terrace from which to enjoy the countryside views, extensive landscaped green space, play area and fitness trail.
A fantastic location
This Zone 4 development is under a 20 minute walk from Mill Hill East Underground Station which provides Northern Line services to Euston, Tottenham Court Road and Waterloo in less than 30 minutes. Mill Hill Broadway Station is also a short drive away providing direct rail services to London St Pancras four times an hour.
Essentials on your doorstep
Bordered by a large greenbelt corridor and just one mile north of Mill Hill East, Ridgeway Views is located in the north London suburb of Barnet. The development is located in the highly desirable Mill Hill Village, which claims the shortest High Street in London, a charming central duck pond and country pub. With vibrant Finchley nearby and easy access to Central London, Ridgeway Views opens up the best of rural and urban life.
- Reach central London in just 30 minutes
- Hilltop location within leafy Mill Hill Village
- Parking included with all homes
- Residents' gym and concierge service
- Set within 47 acres, including more than 4,000 trees
- Selection of 'Outstanding' and 'Good' schools nearby
- Mill Hill Village – 6 mins by walk
- Mill Hill East Under ground – 19 mins by walk
- St Pancras International – 19 mins by Train
- City Thameslink – 25 mins by Train
- Finchley – 6 mins by car
- M1 – 8 mins by car
- Hampstead Heath – 12 mins
- London Luton Airport – 30 mins