Price :Starting from £337,500
Rental Yield :Average of 4.5% gross per year
Completion Date :Summer 2022
Deposit Interest :-
Tenure :999 leasehold
Developer :Barratt London
New Market Place
Built on the site of the former East Ham Market Hall is New Market Place, a development of 277 studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments as well as a range of shops, cafes and restaurants.
All homes include private outdoor space, while residents will also be able to enjoy communal landscaped gardens as well as as access to a rooftop terrace for selected homes.
With a thriving high street on your doorstep and Zone 3 connections to central London, just a 7 minute walk away, New Market Place is the ideal base for busy professionals or those simply looking for a great investment.
- 7-minutes’ walk to East Ham Underground Station
- Reach the City in 18 minutes
- 'Outstanding' Built for Life accreditation
- Adjoining supermarket and proposed retail units
- Regeneration hotspot
- Ideal development for first time buyers or as an investment opportunity
- Balcony or terrace to all apartments
- Residents' rooftop terrace
- Over 400 cycle spaces