Price :Starting from £432,000
Rental Yield :3.4% Estimated
Completion Date :Q3 / 2020
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 Years
Developer :Barratt London
We are creating 345 apartments & 10 houses within Millbrook Park. The first 1 & 2-bedroom apartments will be available to move into from summer 2020.
We are part of a large collection of developments that will provide 2,240 new apartments and houses. Set in a landscaped parkland offering far-reaching views of London. The site includes new parks, a primary school, a public piazza & Millbrook Plaza with proposed new restaurants, shops & office space.
With the tube being moments from the development, you could be enjoying a village lifestyle whilst being within half an hour of central London.
- Opposite Mill Hill East underground station
- Reach Kings Cross in 25 minutes
- New primary school within development
- 1, 2, 3, & 4-bedroom homes
- New public piazza
- Parking included with all homes
- Zone 4 location
Nearby Finchley and Mill Hill Broadway provide the convenience of high street stores as well as a lively hub of bars, restaurants and cafes.
- Plenty of wide open space on your doorstep
- A large Waitrose just a 5-min walk
- A number of primary and Ofsted rated outstanding secondary schools nearby
- Virgin Active Health Club 5-mins walk
A fantastic location
Our spacious apartments have been designed with comfort and style in mind, with floor to ceiling windows and a private balcony, terrace or garden with most homes.
- Open-plan living areas
- Handleless German kitchens
- Car parking available
- Landscaped communal gardens
The development is just a 2-minute walk from Mill Hill East tube station (zone 4), with quick links to the city via the northern line. Millbrook Park is also well-connected by road, with the M1 and North Circular just minutes away.
- Bank in 27 minutes
- Tottenham Court Road in 31 minutes
- Euston in 26 minutes
- Old Street in 37 minutes