Price :Starting from £220,000
Rental Yield :Guaranteed Yield of 2 year 6% Net
Completion Date :Q4 2020
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :250 years leasehold
Developer :X1 Developments
X1 Chatham Waters
Built in place of the old sea shipyard, Chatham Waters is ready for delivery with its new transport infrastructure and landscaping close to education, retail and entertainment facilities. It is a project located by the river in one of the most exciting and lively settlements of England.
St. The project, which is 36 minutes from the center of London from the Pancras train station, offers 6% net rental income for 2 years.
While enjoying the dock, you will be able to spend a pleasant time in cafes and restaurants, just sit back and watch the boats sail.
This project, consisting of 199 apartments, offers its residents a fully equipped gymnasium, shared gardens and spacious apartments with a balcony.
- 250 years leasehold
- 6% net rental income per year for 2 years
- 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments
- Prices starting from £ 220,000
- 54% increase in housing prices in the last 5 years in the region
- 11% increase in housing prices last year
- 30% increase expectation in 5 years
- 15 minutes walking distance to 3 university campuses (Greenwich, Kent and Canterbury Christchurch) and two colleges with more than 10,000 students
- 650 million pound worth of renewal plan
- Upward pressure on housing prices by an expected increase of 22.9% in the urban population by 2031
- Expectation of 25-30% increase in real estate prices in 5 years