Price :Starting from £63,000
Rental Yield :10% NET YIELDS, ASSURED FOR 3 YEARS
Completion Date :September 2022
Deposit Interest :4% INTEREST ON DEPOSITED FUNDS FROM EXCHANGE, DEDUCTED FROM AMOUNT PAYABLE ON COMPLETION
Tenure :125 years
Developer :THE LADSON GROUP
Located on the campus of Central Lancashire University in the center of Preston, The Printworks is an excellent investment for student dormitory investment. Consisting of 218 detached studios in two four-story buildings, this project is one of the first studio student dormitories at UCLan Campus. Demand characteristics by students have changed in recent years. Students, most of them from overseas, no longer want to live in converted homes or in a shared student home. They now need a bespoke, purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) close to the training center.
Overseas students, who need an average of 51 weeks a year and expect a higher standard of living, now behave like general residential consumers who prefer to choose not only the cheapest property but the best quality they can afford at a reasonable price.
Central Lancashire University (UCLan) is highly ranked worldwide and one of the UK's 8 largest universities, providing a solid foundation for the success of this project. The final capital injection through Preston and Lancashire City Deal will strengthen the local economy and continue to develop what attracts international students to the UK every year.
Key Features of Investment
- 218 Premium apartments larger than average studio apartments
- Prices starting from only £63,000
- 9% net rental income annually, secured for 3 years
- 4% interest on deposited funds
- Safe investment
- The apartments include kitchens furnished with modern appliances // En suite bathroom // Double bed // Large wardrobe // Desk and chair // Mirror
- Common areas have WI-FI // Gym // Computer and study room
- Delivery in September 2021
- 125 years leasehold