Price :Starting from £72,500
Rental Yield :9% Net Rental Yield ( Assured for 5 years )
Completion Date :Q1 / 2021
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :250 years
Developer :Mount Property Group
The latest student development project in Liverpool City Centre
Natex is a 566 unit student scheme with two blocks of 10 and 16 storeys comprising 472 clusters and 94 studio apartments.
The scheme is located in the heart of Liverpool and is a 5 minute walk from the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University. Strong demand expected from all students, especially postgraduates and overseas students.
Natex oﬀers a variety of accommodation units, from cluster bedrooms to studios, oﬀering choice for post graduate and older students, at a variety of price points.
The plans to invest £1bn to expand Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter is to create a 1.8million sq ft science, health and technology hub, attracting world class companies and reinforcing Liverpool’s reputation as a global leader in medicine and technology. The expansion of the Knowledge Quarter is expected to be a major draw for international students with The University of Liverpool already having over 34% international students compared to a UK average of 25%.
- Studio Gold is 22sqm
- Deluxe Studio is 27sqm
- Bronze En-suite is 13.5sqm
- 5 minute walk from the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores
- £1bn investment plan to expand Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter
- Residents gym, reception, meeting room, Laundry facilities & Café
- Communal courtyard, Student lobby, TV lounge & games areas
- High speed internet & free Wifi-
- 24 hour CCTV & Bike Storage
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Liverpool Hope University
- The Royal Liverpool University Hospital
- Liverpool School of Art and Design
- University District
- University of Liverpool
- Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine