Price :Starting from £344,000
Rental Yield :TBC
Completion Date :Summer 2020
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 years
Developer :Barratt London
High Street Quarter
Imagine coming home to your own bright, contemporary apartment. A place designed for modern living, where community matters, and you are part of it.
High Street Quarter Hounslow is an exciting new development, located in Hounslow town centre. Built around a public square with shops, restaurants, cafés and a Cineworld, it will offer a wealth of amenities on your doorstep.
This pristine pedestrianised development will provide a range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments, all with their own private outdoor space. Living at High Street Quarter Hounslow will offer you the perfect opportunity to enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle, right in the heart of a buzzing new residential quarter.
An exciting residential quarter coming to the heart of Hounslow
A number of regeneration projects will act as a catalyst for change and to attract further investment into the area. High Street Quarter Hounslow will help to transform the town centre with new high-quality housing and communal facilities.
In addition to new homes, High Street Quarter Hounslow will include plenty of public space, which will be filled with shops, restaurants, event space and a brand new multiplex Cineworld. The result will be a thriving and cosmopolitan central location for you to call home.
The development has been designed to maximise private and communal space – all homes will have their own terrace or balcony and communal gardens will provide attractive outdoor space for residents. Underground car parking will be available for most two and three-bedroom homes, with a number of electric car charging points. Over 200 cycle spaces will also be available in the underground car park for residents.
- London Help to Buy available, with deposits from £17,200
- 5-min walk to Hounslow Central & Hounslow East tube stations
- Heathrow Airport 10 minutes away
- New Cineworld multiplex and planned shops and restaurants
- Designed to spark the regeneration of the surrounding areas
- Landscaped roof terrace's and courtyard gardens
- Underground parking available
- Car Club available to residents
- Over 20 schools in the borough rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- 5-minute walk to Hounslow East (Piccadilly line)
- 7-minute walk to Hounslow Central (Piccadilly line)
- 7-minute walk to Hounslow West (Piccadilly line)
- 12-minute walk to Hounslow rail station (South West trains)
- (from Hounslow station)
- 15 minutes to Richmond station
- 27 minutes to Clapham Junction
- 33 minutes to Vauxhall
- 40 minutes to Waterloo