Price :Starting from £309,000
Rental Yield :5% Rental Yield ( Assured for 1 year )
Completion Date :December 2019
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 Years
Developer :Barratt London
Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this landmark site in Harrow is an impressive residential development that will provide up to 2,000 new homes in addition to offices, restaurants, cafes and shops set around an expansive landscaped park.
Residents will have everything they need right on their doorstep whilst being within easy reach of central London via Harrow & Wealdstone or Harrow on the Hill stations.
The first phase of the development will provide 460 one, two, three and four-bedroom homes.
Creating a new community in the heart of Harrow
A focal point for Harrow Council’s regeneration plans, this exciting new development will play a crucial role in rejuvenating the local neighbourhood area of Wealdstone helping transform it into a diverse cosmopolitan community.
Proposed plans include a new school, health centre, shops & restaurants as well as attractive new parkland and improvements to the public realm.
An expansive park and communal gardens will surround the new homes at Eastman Village. Cycle storage & electric car charging points will provide added convenience for residents. All homes have been created to meet the needs of busy modern life with:
- Open-plan living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing allowing natural light to flood in
- Private balcony or terrace with most homes
- Live in a new residential village in the heart of Harrow
- Free car club membership included for residents
- 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Regeneration hotspot with expected capital growth
- Residents' gym
- Extensive landscaped parkland and gardens
- Four Ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools nearby
- New amenities including planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket
Located a 10-minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone station with quick commuter links to central London. You’ll find a bus to Harrow-on-the-hill right on your doorstep, and London’s airports under one hour’s drive away.
- 7 minutes to Watford Junction
- 12 minutes to Euston
- 21 minutes to Oxford Circus
- 30 minutes to Paddington
- 30 minutes to Bank
- 44 minutes to Canary Wharf