Price :Starting from £230,000
Rental Yield :5% Estimated
Completion Date :November 2019
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 years
Developer :Titan Property Developments
Dolphin Bridge House
360° Waterside Living
A brick-built former wharf building, Dolphin Bridge House is a striking collection of 41 apartments on a peninsula surrounded by the waterways of the Grand Union Canal and the River Colne. Connected by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines in the affluent west London town of Uxbridge, this charming development offers stylish waterside living only 36 minutes from Central London.
From Dolphin Bridge House, Uxbridge Underground station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines) and the town centre are a 10-minute walk.
Titan’s hall-free philosophy maximises space for true open plan living. Less walls within results in more light throughout, so typically apartments are bright, aspirational and feature quality brand names that appeal to ambitious working professionals and families.
Traversed by the River Colne and Grand Union Canal, each apartment enjoys waterside views a rare and very desirable feature.
Uxbridge is known for its canal side living and period houses, a legacy Dolphin Bridge House continues. Connected by the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines, Uxbridge is an appealing commuter town, the Underground station itself a celebrated Art Deco landmark. Dolphin Bridge House lies on the western side of the town, the area favoured by families and young professionals for its network of waterways and former mill conversions, giving it a unique urban identity.
Home To Brunel University
A little over one mile from Dolphin Bridge House, Uxbridge is home to Brunel University with 13,000 students. Nearly 30 per cent of Brunel’s students are international. In 2015 the university contributed an estimated £227million to the local economy as well as providing 4,305 jobs in the Borough of Hillingdon.
- Colne Valley Regional Park - 40sq miles of parkland - 02 mins
- Rockingham Recreation Ground - Football pitches, park - 05 mins
- The Rusty Bike Café - Artisan coffee & playground - 08 mins
- Uxbridge Underground - Piccadilly and Metropolitan Lines - 10 mins
- Intu Uxbridge - Shopping centre - 13 mins
- Crossrail at West Drayton - 15 mins
- Brunel University - 10 mins
- Uxbridge Sports Club - 09 mins
- M40 - 05 minsM25 - 07 mins
- Crossrail, West Drayton - 11 mins
- Gerrards Cross - 12 mins
- M4 - 16 mins
- Heathrow - 19 mins
- Windsor - 22 mins
- Westfield Shopping Centre, London - 29 mins