The Tannery Liverpool is an unrivaled, thoughtfully designed residential development consisting of studio, one and two-bedroom apartments at the northern edge of Liverpool city centre.
With three major regeneration projects in the vicinity, the location is fast becoming recognized as one of Liverpool’s most desirable areas for investment and long-term growth. The stunning building draws from the site’s history as a tannery. Folded aluminum panels resemble the hanged leather that the site’s original building once housed, while horizontal breaks in the facade represent the leather press.
Externally, the building has also been future-proofed, with its contemporary style designed both to honor the site’s past and to provide a long-lasting elegance that will sit well with the future vision of Liverpool’s skyline.
Internally, the high-quality finish and careful design of the apartments means that they will continue to appeal to future generations of professional tenants and home buyers. The inclusion of extensive communal facilities also reflects the development’s future focus, with the development’s design well suited to the growing demand for shared social spaces that increased urban living has created.
With so much planning for the future encapsulated in the design phase, The Tannery looks set to be one of the most exciting investment prospects in Liverpool – for now and for the years ahead.
- 24/7 Reception and Concierge service
- Premium L3 postcode location for professionals and families
- Spacious communal courtyard and roof garden for socializing and entertaining
- Thermally efficient development – making the most of modern technology
- Secure, underground car parking with lift access
- On-site bicycle storage
- Laundry facilities for added convenience
- High-end on-site gym
- Hard and soft landscaped areas for outstanding elegance and serenity
Superb location for access to Liverpool’s most famous attractions
- Luxury ready-to-rent furniture packs available
- £5,000 Reservation Fee
- 30% Exchange
- 70% Completion
- Prices start from £85.000
Liverpool: the great port city
- Liverpool has the UK’s second largest regional economy, worth more than £149 billion; due to an influx of new businesses and a thriving tourism sector, it is growing by an impressive 15% year-on-year.
- Major development projects such as the £5.5bn Liverpool Waters regeneration and Liverpool One – the nation’s largest open-air shopping centre – are transforming the city.
- With a rapidly increasing population and the highest rental yields in the country for 2018, Liverpool is an appealing choice for private investors.