- Prices between £400.000 – £1.400.000
- Forthcoming on-site Cross rail station
- Only 7 minutes to London City Airport via DLR
- Fantastic range of on-site amenities
- Over 1km of river walk
- Residents’ only luxury spa & gym facilities
- 300m away from National Rail and DLR stations
Royal Riverside is one of South East London’s most exciting riverside addresses, sitting at the heart of Woolwich, which is rapidly emerging as one of London’s bright spots; occupying prime location along the River Thames and offering a buzzing retail hub. With a forthcoming on-site Crossrail station, an on-site Thames Clipper Pier, plus the National Rail and DLR stations only 300m away, Royal Arsenal Riverside is one of the best-connected developments in South East London.
Royal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated near the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. With 5,000 new homes plus restaurants, bars, retails outlets and leisure facilities, all complemented by parks, beautiful riverside walks, and a rich history, it is truly is a sustainable new community that offers sensational Thames-side living.
• 24 hour Concierge service
• The Waterside Club, now open – Residents’ only spa, featuring a 20m swimming pool, cinema room and gym
• On-site amenities including Marks & Spencer’s, Gastropub’s and bars, Café, pharmacy, doctor’s surgery, dentist, nursery, 7R Gym and a Premier Inn
Acton and Southall in the west and Ilford, Woolwich and Maryland in the east are undergoing comprehensive regeneration.
If all goes according to plan, they will have fast connectivity to London’s major employment hubs thanks to Crossrail and buzzing town centres. As a result, house prices will surge, according to a report published today by Savills.
In peripheral areas in need of big improvement to amenities, the price growth journey will not finish when Crossrail finally arrives.