UK Buy-to-Let Property Investment
Luton Courtyard is a new, off plan, buy-to-let opportunity in a London commuter belt property hotspot.
- 6% NET rental return per annum assured for 2 years
- Fully managed UK buy-to-let opportunity
- Strong capital growth potential
- No.1 location for house price growth
- Prime town centre location
- Excellent transport links (22 mins by train to Central London)
- Proven location for reliable rental returns
- Award-winning developer with a proven track record
Pinpointed as one of the best locations for rising property prices in the UK, Luton’s housing market is benefiting from a widespread growth in value.
As the need for desirable living space within commuting distance of London continues to rise, we are offering investors a new opportunity to make the most of this demand with its latest development in Luton. Luton Courtyard is an exciting addition to the property market, which offers investors unprecedented capital growth potential and assured rental returns.
Capital growth potential – No.1 location for house price growth
Passive Income – 6% NET per annum assured for 2 years
Prime Location – Town centre location with excellent transport links
- Club lounge
- Podium gardens
- Cinema room
- Private dining room
- Underground car parking
- Bike storage
- 24/7 CCTV
- Concierge and on-site management
Next stop, London
Situated only 30 miles north of London, Luton boasts some of the best travel connections in the commuter belt, offering a 22-minute train journey to the centre of the capital, close links to the M1 and M25, and a short drive to London Luton Airport.
Located an 8-minute walk from Luton train station, which is 22 minutes by train to central London, Luton Courtyard is perfectly positioned to cater to city workers.
Luton is a globally connected town and is home to the UK’s 5th busiest airport which offers direct flights to 70 worldwide destinations. The local rail network not only connects Luton to London and the rest of the UK, but also provides a fast service to Paris via Eurostar at Kings Cross St Pancras.
Why Invest in Luton?
- Highest yields in London’s commuter belt
- Lower entry level
- Stronger capital growth potential
- Emerging markets like London’s commuter belt are now welcoming some of the most impressive rental and capital growth potential.
- No.1 location for London workers –
With the high prices for renting and buying properties in London, it’s no surprise that there has been a trend for people who work in London to live outside of the capital and become commuters.
Luton boasts some of the best travel connections in the commuter belt, offering a 22-minute train journey to central London. This and other attractive qualities led to Luton being named the number one town for London commuters in a 2018 survey by estate agent Jackson-Stops.
Luton is set to become an increasingly attractive prospect for UK property investors, with an expected rise in the number of commuters choosing to base themselves in this bustling and growing town.
The ease with which individuals can reach the capital makes Luton a perfect choice for busy commuters, with a growing need for new homes helping to create new investment opportunities all the time.
£1.5 Billion Investment Framework
Luton’s close proximity to London and its fantastic transport links to the rest of UK make it perfectly positioned to become a major player in the world economy. Part of the new £1.5 billion investment program includes eight major strategic development sites including retail, leisure, hotels and housing opportunities and large sites for engineering, technology, creative and aviation-linked employment.
- 20-year Luton Investment Framework strategy will achieve strong and sustainable growth and will create 18,500 new jobs for local people.
- 8 strategic developments – Multimillion-pound mixed-use developments include Napier Gateway, Butterfield Business Park, High Town, Sloane International luxury apartments and Power Court Development.
- £150 million Power Court Development – A new football stadium and events venue with leisure facilities, bars, restaurants, a supermarket and more set to create thousands of new jobs.
- £110 million redevelopment of London – Luton Airport will increase annual capacity by 50%, from 12 to 18 million by 2020.
Investment options 1 bed from £196,650
Ease of Purchase
Market Valuation on Completion* – £218,500
Early Investor Discount applied on Market Value 10% – £21,850
Apartment Purchase Price – £196,650
Reservation Deposit – £5,000
10% Exchange of Contracts Deposit less reservation fee – £14,665
20% due 1st July 2019 – £39,330
70% due at completion – £137,655
How your returns are calculated
Anticipated Rent Per Calender Month – £1,125
Total gross Annual Income – £13,499
Annual Service Charge & Management Fee – £1,350
Ground Rent – £350
Total Charges – £1,700
Net Income** £11,799
Net Annual Yield 6.00%
Additional legal fees Legal fees are estimated to be between £860-£1,100 fully inclusive of VAT, searches and disbursement costs.
Each apartment within Luton Courtyard is sold on a 250-year leasehold.
The target completion date has been scheduled for Phase One is Q2 2020, Phase Two Q4 2020 and Phase Three Q3 2021. There is a one-year longstop date on each Phase.
A luxurious one bed furniture pack is available for £5,000 and a two bed furniture pack for £7,000.