Overlooking the River Thames by Tower Bridge, Landmark Place holds an unparalleled position in the City of London.
Private residents’ facilities include 24-hr concierge, 20m pool and spa, fitness suite, lounge and business suite. Underground, rail and river services are all just a short walk from your front door.
Now over 90% sold, and with homes ready to move into now, discover the ultimate City lifestyle.
- Riverside living by Tower Bridge moments from London’s financial centre
- Ready to move into today – over 90% now sold
- Show homes open for viewing everyday
- 20m pool & spa, fitness suite, cinema, lounge & boardroom
- 24-hour concierge service & underground parking
- A short walk to tube, rail, DLR and river bus connections
A fantastic location
Landmark Place sits along the bank of the River Thames, on the very site of the first London settlement where London began almost two thousand years ago. Founded by the Romans in AD43, Londinium became the capital of Roman Britannia.
Today, London is a global city, alive with culture and commerce – a timeless atmosphere those first residents would surely still recognise.
Essentials on your doorstep
Positioned on the northern bank of the River Thames, Landmark Place neighbours the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
- Only a moment from the City of London
- Cultured and lively area
- Prime address where riverside and city living merge
- Close to three underground stations, national rail, DLR and River Bus connections
Efficient, modern design
The elegant, pavilion-inspired entrance sets the tone for Landmark Place. Inspired by its riverside setting and central city location, the architecture is calm in its grandeur.
Landmark Place is a building of substance, entirely suited to its iconic London location.
- Beautifully crafted interiors
- Monolithic wood, marble and metal panelling
- Cloistered gardens provide moments of serenity