HARROW, Middlesex, HA1 4TY
5% rent guaranteed, for 1 year
Home to the Kodak Factory for 125 years, this landmark site in Harrow is an impressive residential development that will provide up to 2,000 new homes in addition to offices, restaurants, cafes and shops set around an expansive landscaped park.
Residents will have everything they need right on their doorstep whilst being within easy reach of central London via Harrow & Wealdstone or Harrow on the Hill stations.
The first phase of the development will provide 460 one, two, three and four-bedroom homes. The first homes available to move in from late 2019.
- Live in a new residential village in the heart of Harrow
- Help to Buy available - deposits from £15,450
- Free car club membership included for residents
- 13 minutes to Euston from Harrow & Wealdstone station
- Regeneration hotspot with expected capital growth
- Residents' gym
- Extensive landscaped parkland and gardens
- Four Ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools nearby
- New amenities including planned cafés, restaurant & supermarket
A fantastic location
Located a 10-minute walk to Harrow & Wealdstone station with quick commuter links to central London. You’ll find a bus to Harrow-on-the-hill right on your doorstep, and London’s airports under one hour’s drive away.
- 7 minutes to Watford Junction
- 12 minutes to Euston
- 21 minutes to Oxford Circus
- 30 minutes to Paddington
- 30 minutes to Bank
- 44 minutes to Canary Wharf
For shopping both Wealdstone High Street and St George & St. Ann's shopping centres (next to Harrow-on-the-Hill station) are just 1-mile away.
Creating a new community in the heart of Harrow
A focal point for Harrow Council’s regeneration plans, this exciting new development will play a crucial role in rejuvenating the local neighbourhood area of Wealdstone helping transform it into a diverse cosmopolitan community.
Proposed plans include a new school, health centre, shops & restaurants as well as attractive new parkland and improvements to the public realm.
Efficient, modern design
An expansive park and communal gardens will surround the new homes at Eastman Village. Cycle storage & electric car charging points will provide added convenience for residents.
All homes have been created to meet the needs of busy modern life with:
- Open-plan living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing allowing natural light to flood in
- Private balcony or terrace with most homes