Price :Starting from £377,000
Rental Yield :3.9% Estimated
Completion Date :Completed
Deposit Interest :N/A
Tenure :999 years
Developer :Barratt London
An impressive regeneration scheme in West Hendon, comprising over 2,000 one, two and three-bedroom homes. Located in Zone 3 and adjacent to the Welsh Harp Reservoir, Hendon Waterside is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station. Reach the West End and Bank within 30 minutes or Heathrow Airport in around 30 minutes by car, or an hour by public transport.
Efficient, Modern Design
Built around landscaped courtyard gardens, some apartments benefit from views of the Welsh Harp Reservoir and others from views of The Green – a communal park that runs through the development.
The development will offer residents stylish new homes, set within expansive landscaped gardens, next to the beautiful Welsh Harp Reservoir.
- The rejuvenated Broadway, soon to be joined by new shops and cafés
- A daytime concierge service will take care if your parcels
- Workout at your leisure with a residents’ gym
- Explore the footpaths, trails and woods surrounding the reservoir
- Help to Buy available
- Ready to move in now
- Next to the Welsh Harp reservoir
- Daytime concierge and residents' gym
- Parking included with all homes
- 7 minute walk to Hendon station
- 10 minute bus to Brent Cross shopping centre
- Open-plan living spaces
- Handleless kitchens with integrated appliances
- Private outdoor space
- Car parking included
Located in Zone 3, Hendon Waterside is within walking distance of Hendon railway station and Hendon Central Tube station.
- 18-minutes to Euston from Hendon Central
- Heathrow Airport is around 30 minutes’ drive away
- 10-minute bus to Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- The M1 and M25 are both within easy reach